Friday, July 1, 2016

Finish It Up Challenge





I will admit that I nearly forgot to post this update.  To me, it's Friday - beyond that I don't care!  lol

I did make progress on my list, but no photos for it.


  1. Bind my 4-patch quilt (poor thing's been waiting for over 2years)  finished on 21 Feb 2016
  2. Remove last of carpet in sewing room  finished on 10 April 2016
  3. Finish my "Merry Christmas" framed set  finished on 4 May 2016
  4. Tidy up all my quilting scraps not sure of the date, but they're organized!
  5. Frame my Mother's Tree.
  6. Clean off my scrapbooking desk so I can actually scrapbook!  clean enough to work on 15 Jan 2016
  7. Finish the Disneyland scrapbook for my sister
  8.  List the rest of the items I have set aside to sell on Etsy.  finished on 7 Jan 2016
  9. Re-starch/shape the rest of my crocheted snowflakes.  finished on 29 Feb 2016

My quilting yardage has always been neatly stored.  It was the small pieces of fabric that were the problem.  Well, now they are all in those plastic bins with drawers or shoe-box sized plastic containers.  I can't really photograph them 'cause I don't have room to get far enough away to take a photo!

The containers are all tucked away under my cutting table.  There's only enough room between the table and my design wall for me to work.

I have started back on a quilting project that was getting in the way but I find I need more maroon fabric.  I have plenty of red but none dark enough to coordinate.  Bummer, I need to go shopping!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great job so far!

Leonore Winterer said...

You're almost done with your list - great job!