Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WIP Photo and Finish!

I have a WIP photo of my QS Dragonflies.  I don't know why, but every time that I type that, I start out typing it as Hummingbird instead of Dragonflies.  I did the Hummingbird a couple of years ago and apparently, it's still branded on my brain!

Anyway, here was my progess on the Dragonflies as of 12 Feb 2016:


This is through page 7 of 9.  Well, I decided to really concentrate on it and I finished it last night!


Whew!  That makes my 4th HAED finish.  Two of them are Quick Stitches (QS), one was an SAL piece from the HAED BB and the other was Twilight Repose.

Oh, now I have a set of scroll frames that are empty.  Guess that means a new start is coming!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

7 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, although this is not full coverage, you were still really fast with those last two pages. It's so pretty as well, congrats on your big finish!

Pull the other thread said...

Absolutely fantastic finish! What do you have in mind for your new start?

Annie said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish! Looking forward to seeing what you start next.

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful finish, congrats!!

Babs said...

Very nice. Well done.

Heather said...

Congrats it looks great!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Can we see Hummingbird next to Dragonfly? PLEASE???