Friday, February 26, 2016

Most Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

I thought I'd do a Top Ten Countdown showcasing my most popular posts.  A couple of these really surprised me.

With views in the 200's:

#10:  2016 x 2 - blog events I'm hosting for 2016

 #9:  Framing Tutorial, part 2 - washing and ironing finished needlework

 #8:  Figuring Fabric Sizes - how to do the arithmetic to fit pattern, fabric, or frame sizes

 #7:  2013 HAED Raffle - the charts I received when I won the HAED Christmas Raffle

...with views of 300+:

 #6:  Latch Hook Finish - a finish project with a tutorial on how I made it into a wall hanging

 #5:  My Rotation  - a detailed look at how I rotate between cross stitch projects

 #4:  County Fair Results - how my entries did at my county fair in 2014

...views of 500+:

 #3:  New Year SAL - a Stitch A Long that I hosted in 2015

 #2:  Floss Coverage - showing comparisons between using 1 or 2 strands on 25ct. fabric

... and  drum roll please, with over 1000 views!:

#1:  Stitching a HAED - the longest post I've ever written, covering the challenge of stitching a HAED

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: