Friday, January 15, 2016

Christmas Stitching Challenge



Well, it's time for the first Christmas Stitching Challenge update.  This is for any Christmas-related cross stitch.

I did get an ornament done already this year!  This one is a kit from Dimensions.  I didn't even remember that I had it - I found it when I went to grab a different ornament kit.  This one was barely started so I decided it was as good a place to start as any.

Here he is:


Details:  Dimensions Wind Chimes Kit #8765 - Santa Giving Gifts

The wind chimes and jingle bells were part of the kit.

That's one more ornament for my Santa tree later this year.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute choice :)

Susan said...

Very, very cute.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, what a cute ornament! Quite different from what we usually see on your blog, but I like it. Congrats on the early finish ^_^

Emma/Itzy said...

Very sweet! A great start to the year long sal!