Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Major Destashing

I went through my impressive stash a couple of evenings ago and pulled out all the "stuff" that for one reason or another, I'll never get around to doing.

The resulting stack of books, magazines and patterns is about 1½ feet tall!  Even with all that removed, my stash is still impressive.  ;-)

For those of you who stitch for holidays, especially Christmas, the upcoming items for sale are for you!

I've already started creating the listings in my Etsy shop, XedStitches.  I'm going to enter all my items and then start them all together.  At the moment, I have 104 items listed.  I don't know if this destashing will put me up to 200, but we'll see.

Stay tuned and Happy Stitching!

Stacy

Update:  So far, I've got 26 magazines and patterns ready to list.  There are a few more of those and I haven't even started on the books!

No comments: