Friday, May 16, 2014

Flying and Stitching day 3/231

Flying:

Make the bed
Pick-up and sort the laundry
Start a load of laundry
Wash breakfast dishes


I also wiped down the entire stove (need to Google how to clean the inside of the door) and all the kitchen cabinets.

Today I'm going to start working on my Control Journal.  I did one a couple of years ago so I'll start with that and see what needs tweaking (not twerking!).

Stitching:

I don't normally take WIP photos until I finish a definite section or page but I figured that a blog post without pictures is snooze-worthy.

My current WIP is HAED's PTP Floral Arrangement.  Here's what it looked like when I started this time:

 
 
Here's where I was at the start of the evening yesterday:

 
 
And here's where I left off yesterday.

 
I'm stitching this 1x1, tent (half) stitch on 40ct. linen.  Usually, I only work on one page at a time but page 8 (the far right) was a partial page so I'm stitching 7 & 8 at the same time.
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Stacy

1 comment:

sharine said...

It looks beautiful. Great progress:)