Sunday, March 3, 2013

HAED BB SAL Progress

This year, I decided to do the SAL on the HAED BB.  The pattern that I chose is called Mystic Garden which is a QS taken from Peacock Garden by Ciro Marchetti.  For the SAL, the pattern is a total of four pages.  I've just finished stitching the first page!  Here's the picture:

 

The second page just arrived this past Friday.  Even though, I've got the next pattern page, I'm taking a break from this to do another WIP.  What did my randomizer choose?  La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  I'm going to be doing 2 pages this round (7 & 8) 'cause page 8 is a partial page.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on finishing the first page =)
I was really torn between the two Marchetti pieces and in the end I chose QS Theatre of the Absurd. Therefore I love watching Mystic Garden =) It's so beautiful =)

Claire said...

Great progress.x