Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blog Shop #17: Stitching Footwear

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

Here's the question for this round:

What is your favorite footwear for stitching?  Or perhaps I should say your favorite lack of footwear when stitching...

I hate wearing shoes...ever.  My footwear of choice for my daily life is:  socks.  This carries over to my stitching time as well.  If it's a cold night, then I do have slippers that I wear.  DH got me the best slippers ever for this last Christmas.  They are Cosy Soles and you microwave them! 

Most of the time though, I stick with just my socks or maybe a fleece blanket draped over my legs as well.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments: