Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Hop #8 - Favorite Project

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

What has been your favorite project to stitch?

Gosh, this is a hard one.

There are a few projects that stand out.  Miss Hathaway's Garden by Pegasus Originals is the first one that comes to mind.  I stitched this one for my mother-in-law.  She cried when she saw it.



The one I get the most questions about is my stitched Monopoly board 'cause everyone thinks it's an actual game board.



My first original design was great fun.  I call it Fade to Blue. The colors gradually go from white to dark blue (DMC #939).



The most sentimental one I've done is also an original design:  Viola's Lace Sampler.  The crocheted laces that I used were made by either my grandmother or her mother.



Happy Stitching!

Stacy



Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Love all of those! Great favorites :)