Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Floss

We all know that as stitchers, we can never have too much floss.  Well, I'm re-thinking that philosophy!  (just kidding).

I have finally finished getting all of my floss onto bobbins.  I purchased 1,000 plastic bobbins from JoAnn.com and have about 250 that I didn't use (yet).  Prior to getting the 1k bobbins, I already had most DMC colors on bobbins.  Yes, I have floss...lots of floss!  I've discovered that I have floss DMC doesn't even make any more!  For those interested: numbers 101, 222 and 357 for certain.

Tonight, I will start to actually catalog all of my DMC.  Yes, there is an app for that!  The app I have is ThreadTracker 117 (the number 117 refers to DMC 6-strand floss).

Thankfully, I have five of the Art-Bin Super Satchel Slim for storing my floss.  Hopefully, it will all fit in five!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: