At the moment, I'm working on the project that I started on Jan. 1 of this year - Night Train. I'm also working on a quilt wallhanging called "Broken Bricks". When I finish these 2 projects (which should be in the next week or two), I'm going to devote myself to finishing projects that were started before 2008.
The projects that I'm going to try to finish are:
- 12 Days of Christmas by Teresa Wentzler - I'm on Day 2
- Heirloom Christmas Sampler by Victoria Sampler
- Wild Menagerie by Cross My Heart
- Memories - my own design, I'm designing it as I go
- 2 ornaments from the Just Cross Stitch 2007 Christmas ornament issue - they are stitched, just need to finish them somehow
- La Belle Dame sans Merci from Heaven and Earth Designs - this is really ambitious to have on the list but hopefully, I'll make some progress.